* Economic and useful: what we need to do is just put the stones into the cage without special skills.
* It is convenient to transport as it can be transported folded, assembly on site.
* It has a strong resistance to natural destruction and poor weather.
* It can withstand large-scale deformation, and does not collapse.
* Some plants can grow in the gap among the rocks and it can melt with the natural environment surrounding together.
* And it has good permeability, which can prevent the damage caused by fluid static.
Sack gabions are filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures used for emergency and river training works, where local conditions require fast installation or the water does not allow easy access to the site. It's also widely used in highways, railways, protecting hillside, hillside greening, well and alley fence, building and breeding, zoo fence, greening fence, hillside net cage, flood fighting net cage, revet fence, control and guide the direction of river, spillway and diversion channel and rock fall protection